(434) 292-5536 (fax)
115 S. Main Street
P. O. Box 219
Blackstone, VA 23824
Attorney Benjamin N. Spence, better known as Ben Spence, is pleased to assist you with the following types of legal matters:
- Criminal defense, including felonies, misdemeanors, juvenile defense, and (after the trial is over) expungements;
- Traffic offenses, including speeding tickets, reckless driving charges, and DUIs;
- Domestic relations, including divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, and adoption; and
- Civil litigation.
Mr. Spence is a native son of Nottoway County. Mr. Spence has been licensed as a lawyer by the Virginia State Bar since 2012 and is also licensed to appear before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Mr. Spence has been with Hawthorne & Hawthorne since December of 2014.
Mr. Spence is a graduate of the following schools:
- The T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond (J.D. 2012);
- The University of Virginia (B.A. 2004); and
- Kenston Forest School in Blackstone, Virginia.
Mr. Spence maintains regular office hours in the Blackstone office, although he may be available to meet in other locations upon request.